An excerpt from "Bible.org" entitled, "22. Standing Firm in Spiritual Warfare" by Gregory Brown, contains the following items:
1. Believers Stand Firm by Being Prepared.
A. We must recognize our weakness.
B. We must be dependent.
(1) Find your strength in the Lord.
C. We must be disciplined.
D. We must be thorough.
(1) Put on the full armor of God (Eph 6:11)
2. Believers Stand Firm by Knowing the Enemy.
A. The devil uses accusation.
B. The devil uses deception.
C. The devil uses persecution union and fear of persecution.
D. The devil uses the world.
E. The devil works through our flesh.
F. The devil works through an army of demons.
G. The devil wants to kill us.
H. The devil often attacks in an overwhelming manner.
3. Believers Stand Firm by Fighting.
A. We must know what we are fighting for.
B. We must know that the war has already been won, and we must fight with Christ's authority.
This article may be viewed at: 22. Standing Firm in Spiritual Warfare/bible.org
Reference: Philippians 1:27